PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- Data controller and representative
Through its website Mellifora implements the processing of personal data listed below. Grigoris Kalomiros (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the appointed representative of Mellifora in the EU according to regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data ("GDPR").
- Data processing implemented by Mellifora
2.1 Processing of personal data regarding your visit to our website and the purchase of our products
When the User visits our Website or purchases a Mellifora product through the Website, Mellifora applies the processing of personal data as follows:
2.1.1 Collection of personal data
For this processing, Mellifora collects the following personal data through the collection forms in the ordering process or other processes.
- Email adress
- Phone number
- Order information, such as the products you buy, date and amount of the order.
- Information we receive from your visit to our websites. We collect information about how you visit our sites (including the webpage that led you to a Mellifora site, the search terms entered into a search engine that led you to a Mellifora site).
2.1.2 Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Mellifora uses the information we collect about you in order to provide the User with the ordered products.
2.1.3 Recipients of personal data
We will not transmit your personal data to any company without your consent, except for those directly involved in processing your order (such as payments, postal shipping companies, e-mail servers, etc.). Especially the e-mail address can be used in the list of accepted news letters of Mellifora. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
In addition, Mellifora may disclose the user's personal data to any successors or replacement agents of all or part of Mellifora's respective companies.
2.1.4 Transfer of personal data
Collected personal data may be transferred from Mellifora to recipients outside the European Union
Below you will find the relevant information about the transfer:
- Mellifora may transfer the collected information to third party payment processors to complete the billing process;
- Mellifora may transfer the information collected to third party email delivery service providers for sending promotional messages or to other marketing platforms and service providers to complete the relevant services.
- Mellifora may use third-party tracking tools (such as Adwords, Google Analytics) products and websites, this information will be stored on third-party servers. These third-party tracking tools can send the data analysis report to Mellifora for the aforementioned purpose of Mellifora.
- Mellifora may store the information collected on servers leased by third-party server service providers.
2.1.5 Storage duration
Mellifora will store the collected personal data for as long as it is necessary for the correct customer-company relationship. They will be deleted if requested by the user.
2.2 Processing of personal data related to comment areas
When the User decides to comment on a Mellifora product through the Website or the Application, Mellifora applies personal data processing as follows:
2.2.1 Collection of personal data
As for this editing, Mellifora does not collect any new data other than what you have already posted as users, only the content of your comment.
2.2.2 Purpose and legal basis of the processing
This processing is performed by Mellifora, in order to improve its products and provide consumers and potential consumers with better and more transparent information about Mellifora products. Comments and relevant personal data are provided by the User on a voluntary basis, so that the processing of the collected personal data is based on the User's consent.
Mellifora may use the comments (with relevant information) you have posted for marketing purposes ng so that others can better understand and use our products.
2.2.3 Recipients of personal data
Mellifora will not transfer the collected personal data to third party e-mail service providers, social media, other marketing platforms and service providers.
2.2.4 Transfer of personal data
- Mellifora will not transfer the collected data to third parties.
- Mellifora may store the collected information on servers leased by third-party server service providers.
2.2.5 Storage duration
Mellifora will store the collected personal data for the period of time required by the user-company relationship or until their permanent deletion is requested.
2.3 Processing of personal data related to newsletters and promotional emails
The User may wish to subscribe to the Mellifora newsletter in order to be provided with information and news about Mellifora products. In this case, Mellifora applies the processing of personal data as follows:
2.3.1 Collection of personal data
For this edit, Mellifora only collects the information you have provided, such as the user's email address, first name or nickname, country, preferred product, and your response to the promotional messages.
2.3.2 Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Mellifora processes the processing of personal data in order to provide consumers and potential consumers with information and news about Mellifora products.
The registration in the Mellifora newsletter and the relevant provision of personal data is done on a voluntary basis, so that the processing of the collected personal data is based on the user's consent.
Recipients of personal data
Mellifora may forward the collected personal data to email delivery service providers and other service providers, such as data analytics providers and server providers.
2.3.4 Transfer of personal data
The collected personal data is transferred by Mellifora to recipients outside the European Union and such destinations may not have laws that protect the User's personal data to the same extent as in the European Union.
Below you will find the relevant information about the transfer:
- Mellifora may transfer the information collected to e-mail service providers for the purpose of sending newsletters or promotional messages.
- Mellifora may store the collected information on servers leased by server service providers.
- Mellifora may use third-party tracking tools (such as Google Analytics) to track user performance information in promotional emails, which will be stored on third-party servers. These third-party tracking tools can send the data analysis report to Mellifora for the aforementioned purpose of Mellifora.
2.3.5 Storage duration
Mellifora will store the collected personal data for 3 years from their collection or from the last contact by the User (whichever is later).
At the end of this 3 year period, Mellifora may contact the User to determine if the User wishes to continue receiving commercial information from Mellifora. In the event that Mellifora does not receive any positive and explicit response from the User, the personal data will be deleted or archived in accordance with applicable law.
2.4 Cookies and trackers
Mellifora does not place cookies when visiting its website other than logs in the eshop and Google Analytics.
- User rights
The right to information
The right of access
The User has the right to access his personal data (if requested by Mellifora).
The right of data correction
The User is entitled to correct his personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to delete
This allows the user to request the deletion or removal of their personal data, as there is no reason to continue using the Mellifora site.
The right to restrict processing
In some cases, the User has the right to "block" or suspend the further use of his personal data.
The right to transfer data
The User has the right to receive his personal data provided by Mellifora in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer this data to another controller.
The right to object to the processing
The User has the right to oppose at any time the processing of his personal data, for reasons related to his particular situation.
The right to file a complaint
The User has the right to file a complaint regarding the way Mellifora handles or processes his personal data. (The courts of Katerini are responsible).
The right to withdraw consent
If the user has given his consent for a specific processing of his personal data in Mellifora, he has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. If the User does so, this does not mean that what Mellifora has done with the User's personal data with his consent up to this point, is illegal.
The right of will
The User has the right to specify general or specific instructions regarding the storage, deletion and use of his personal data after his death.
- Contact Mellifora
If the User must contact Mellifora for any reason (including the exercise of any of his data protection rights as described above), contact email@example.com.
Mellifora will act according to the User's requests and will provide free information.